A mix of over 60 sponsors and local businesses attended the event, which was officially opened by South Oxfordshire District Council‘s Cabinet Member for Development and Regeneration, Councillor Paul Harrison.
The awards are free to enter. Businesses are encouraged to apply directly, and members of the public can nominate their favourite business for any of the following awards:
- Large Business of the Year
- Employer of the Year
- Early Stage Innovation Award
- Established Innovation Award
- Social Responsibility Award
- Business Leader of the Year
- Business Space of the Year
- SME of the Year
The deadline to apply is 18 January 2019. To find out how to nominate and apply, visit our dedicated page.
If you’d like to read about the benefits of applying for the SVBAs, click here.