The Oxfordshire Apprenticeship Awards celebrate the achievements of the county’s Apprentices and recognises the huge contribution they make to our local economy.
Employers are invited to:
- Give a star Apprentice the chance to shine by nominating them for an Apprenticeship Award
- Celebrate their commitment to Apprenticeships by entering the Small (<50 employees) or Large (50+ employees) Apprenticeship Employer Award
- Support the Oxfordshire Apprenticeship Awards as a sponsor
There are four ‘Apprentice of the Year’ categories:
- Special Recognition – for an Apprentice who has overcome significant challenges or barriers to learning or work
- Shining Star Award – recognising someone who has made outstanding progress in their career since completing their first Apprenticeship.
There are two employer categories (<50 employees and 50+ employees) to celebrate and champion local employers who offer exceptional Apprenticeship schemes.
The awards will culminate in a special presentation evening on Thursday 4 April 2019 at Jurys Inn Oxford.
The closing date for entries is midnight on Friday 18 January 2019. You can download the application and nomination forms here.
For details on the categories, sponsors and previous Oxfordshire Apprenticeship Awards, click here.
If you would like to sponsor the awards, email email@example.com to find out how you can get involved.