Oxfordshire Workplace Wellbeing Network invite you to learn how you can support your workforce to eat better and feel fitter!
Enjoy a healthy breakfast whilst hearing from local organisations who have implemented physical activity programmes through partnership working, benefiting from a healthier workforce with reduced absenteeism and improved mental well-being.
- Opening address from Richard Venables, High Sheriff in Nomination and Chair of Local Oxford Responsible Business Group, Reciprocate
- SUGAR SMART campaign launch for business – strategies of how to make your workplace SUGAR SMART with the Jamie Oliver backed campaign from Good Food Oxford
- Examples of leisure centre and business engagement partnerships with ‘Wellness Wednesdays’ from the Park Club Milton
- Active travel inititatives to support starting your employees day with a burst of activity – Veronica Reynolds & Nancy Leadley, Milton Park
- Toolkits from Public Health England and Business in the Community on physical activity and healthy eating in the workplace (TBC)
- Further speakers to be confirmed
The event is free to attend, with a complimentary breakfast provided. This is a great opportunity to hear examples of best practice and network between different organisations. You can register to attend here.