MSC R&D Award for Innovation
Vale of White Horse is home to a huge number of innovative businesses, from “Big Science” taking place at Harwell Campus, through to engineers and manufacturers bringing new products and processes to the market.
The MSC R&D Award for Innovation celebrates businesses that have developed new ideas, products and methods that can benefit society. The judging panel will be interested in:
- How the innovation developed
- An understanding of the process involved
- Evidence of the value created to the business
- Evidence of the value created to wider society
- Additional weighting is given to businesses that deliver a benefit to the Vale community and economy
To download the entry form for this award, click link below.
To speak with a member of the team about your entry, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01235 422208.
MSC R&D provides a range of strategic R&D funding and business growth services to technology businesses. These include R&D Tax Relief, UK & EU R&D Grant Funding and Commercialisation.
Our client base; built on the strength of word-of-mouth referrals and the ability to nurture long-term relationships, now boasts some of the UK’s most innovative companies, all in high-technology sectors, from software development and advanced manufacturing to biotech and oil and gas. Many of these R&D companies have worked with MSC R&D on several projects over a number of years.
Our results speak for themselves:
- Over £180,000,000 funding raised, facilitated by leading edge innovative R&D projects
- Millions of pounds of R&D Tax Relief claimed though hundreds of client projects
MSC R&D’s approach, implemented by experienced proven teams and our ‘fast track blitz’ process and methodologies, minimises our clients’ time commitments, and maximises their chances of success.
The company was established in 1990 and has offices in Sheffield, London, Brussels and South Oxon.