The Vale of White Horse District Council offers a range of additional advice and support for business, including:
- Business continuity – a business continuity plan will ensure that the impact of an emergency on your business is minimised. It will help your business handle the emergency, continue to function and recover effectively afterwards.
- Business rates – for further information on business rates follow the link to the Vale website.
- Licensing – the Vale Council is responsible for issuing and managing a range of licences and permits covering a variety of activities. These include licences for premises that supply alcohol and for taxi drivers as well as for a range of other charitable and commercial activities.
- Health and safety – Health and safety is about preventing people from being harmed by work or becoming ill through work.
- Food hygiene – If you would like to find out more about food hygiene training, standards or regulations click on the link.
- Selling to the council – The council is a major buyer in the district, spending some £9m on bought in goods and services annually.
- Trading Standards – Advice for businesses
For all other advice please contact us.